United States Coast Guard Cape May NJ Quebec 182

Greetings,
New recruits that arrived on November 3, 2009 formed as Quebec 182.

Please send letters of encouragement to:

SR (FIRST AND LAST NAME)
RECRUIT COMPANY Q182/Munro Hall
USCG TRACEN CAPE MAY
ONE MUNRO AVE
CAPE MAY NJ 08204-5083

The company commanders for Q182 are BMC Stanton, AMT1 Rosas, YN2 Garcia.

Graduation is scheduled for December 22, 2009.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 3 start

Well we have all made it to the 3rd week:) Life is hard for some and not for others. As for me the anticipation of seeing my son at Christmas is all I can stand. I am sure that part of his time there he is just living his childhood dream and the other part he is probably wondering "what did I get my self into." That is if he is not sleeping or eating. It is nice to see all of you here and checking in. I hope to make it to graduation in Cape May. Maybe a few of us can get together for coffee the night before and swap stories of our little boys and girls before we see them all grown up. Let me know if you would like to meet. I will find a place. Ellie SR Berg's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment